Homemade bonbons (paleo, dairy free)
How I have a sweet tooth and also suffer from lactose intolerance, sometimes I must to make my own desserts. Even I can find barely in the market lactose free chocolate, that sometimes will broke the my budget, oh my Gosh how expensive are this products. Hence I thought to buy some really good organic products and start to my my own chocolate with different tastes.
100 gr good quality 88% cacao chocolate
1 tbs raw honey
1/2 tsp Stevia
1 tbsp organic coconut oil
2 tbsp desiccated coconut
1 tbsp coconut milk powder
1. In a mug chop 75% from the chocolate, add the oil and on hot steam melt it (you can melt for a few seconds in your microwave also). Cut the remaining chocolate and mix with the melted, in this way your chocolate will have a better texture.
2. Place in 1 spoon of chocolate in each hole from the chocolate silicon and place in freezer for 3-4 minutes until is freeze and harden.
3. Mix the coconut milk powder with 2 tablespoon water and desiccated coconut, mix it well.
4. Spoon a teaspoon of coconut into each cacao lined candy mold cup.
5. Paint the chocolate mixture over coconut to cover and make the final layer.
6. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to harden. Remove from freezer, turn mold upside down and pop bonbons out of mold.