Easy and yummy pizza you can do also at home, no need to order pizza full of additives.
You can make after your taste with ketchup or sour cream, vegetarian or for meat lovers, spicy or with seafood. I like whit thick dough but you can make thin or after you taste.
No fancy flour, yeast or expensive water or eggs, everything you can get from your pantry. Feel free to use whatever toppings your family enjoys.
For a pizza whit a thick dough in a 26 cm tart pan:
350 gr flour
15 dl warm but not hot water
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
5 gr dry-yeast
1 green bell pepper
bacon or ham
bacon or ham
2. Add the oil and mix well the dough, add more flour if needed.
3. Place dough on a floured board and kneed until elastic or smooth. Cover dough with a light cloth and place in a warm place, let it to rise for 1-1,5 hours, until the size become double.
4. Cut the vegetables and grate the cheese. Mix the yogurt with the greased garlic
5. Preheat oven to 200C and lightly grease the pan.
6. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface with a rolling pin roll a bit, and press the dough into pan. Leave it for 20 minutes more.
7. Spread the yogurt on the dough, sprinkle with shredded cheese and add the other fillings.
8. Bake it for 30-40 minutes or until the side is lightly brown.