Not only is it easy and delicious, the same batter can be used to make muffins. So I highly recommend it even for the reason that you need to add less sugar like in other cakes, because the sweetness of the banana. The most important it is to mix separate the dry ingredients from others.
250 gr flour
110 gr unsweetened butter
3 ripe banana
90 gr sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 Dl milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Put the butter in the microwave or to the oven until is melt. (you will need 1 minute) Beat the sugar and eggs until is fluffy and light (3 minutes, use an electric mixer) add the cold molten butter and mix together.
3.Mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda together. I put pieces of dried apricot in the flour.
4. Smash the banana and add to egg mixture.
5. Add the flour mixture to the egg-banana mixture and pour in a greased cake pan
6. Bake it for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve it whit ice cream, whipped cream or mix 20 gr caster sugar whit 1 lemon juice and pour on the cake.
I served whit caster sugar - lemon mixture.