Spinach quiche, or spinach tart ( paleo, dairy fee, flour free and gluten free)
I love spinach, hence I always have in my fridge.
Here is a delicious recipe, made from defrost spinach. Hope you will enjoy it, same as us.
450 gr defrost chopped spinach
1 clove smash garlic
1 mug raw cauliflower
1 tspn sea salt
1/2 tspn baking powder
2 large egg
1/4 tspn ground black pepper
1 tbspn olive oil
1 tbspn coconut flour or pshyllium husk (You will need to absorb the spinach zest)
2 tbspn arrowroot flour
1. Place the thawing spinach in a strainer.
2. In a bowl mix the eggs, oil, salt, pepper. and baking powder.
3. Place the spinach in a separate bowl. Add the coconut flour and arrowroot.
4. Pour the egg mixture on the spinach, add the garlic, half mug of cauliflower and mix it.
5. Grease the pan, sprinkle with half mug of raw cauliflower. Pour the batter on it. Decorate with tomato.
6. Bake it on 190C for 25-35 minutes.
Let it to chill before eating.
For more paleo recipes follow me on Instagram @my_paleo_wife