Green peas thick soup
450 gr frozen peas
1 tbsp corn flour
100 ml sour cream or 150 ml yogurt
1 clove smashed garlic
half of medium onion
1 tsp ground black pepper
salt to taste
1. Take out the peas from the fridge.
2. Cut the onion and fry it in one tablespoon of oil in a saucepan until the onion become soft.
3. Add the black pepper, salt and peas. Pour the milk and cover with a lid. Bring to boil.
4. Mix the yogurt with smashed garlic and corn flour add two tablespoon of hot milk from the saucepan and pour on the peas.
5. Stir mixture into peas. Bring to boil over low heat.