Coconut paleo muffin
This muffins are easy to prepare and very delicious, they melt in your mouth.
1 cup almond powder
1 cup coconut flakes
2 eggs and 1 yolk
1 cup coconut milk
9 gr Stevia
5 tablespoon melted coconut oil
half teaspoon baking powder
half teaspoon baking soda
1,5 tablespoon cacao powder
2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
half teaspoon almond powder
2 gr Stevia
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. In a large bowl mix the almond powder with coconut, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Whisk together the eggs with Stevia, add the coconut oil and coconut milk, mix it well.
4. Pour the egg mixture on the almond coconut mixture and mix it with a wooden spoon. Place 2 spoon of dough in the muffin paper cup and bake it for 20 minutes or until a muffin side is light brown.
5. Mix the cacao powder with 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil and add half teaspoon almond powder and 2 gr Stevia.