Flourless Apple Cake (Low Cab cake)
This recipe is not only for persons who are making diet, is also for persons who suffer from diabetes or who just want to eat healthy dessert. Sure you can not eat much, but this cake is more healthier like other cakes baked from flour and sugar. Is also high in fibber, do not forget about Portion Control, you should eat this tasty cake in the morning.
You don`t have to be worried about the missing flour or sugar from the ingredients, I guarantee your cake it will be perfect tasty and delicious.
230 gr oatmeal
20 gr almond flour
110 gr unsalted butter
200 ml milk
2 big apple
1 tspn cinnamon
1 tspn baking powder
half tspn baking soda
half tspn or 5 gr vanilla powder
6 gr Stevia
1. Put the oatmeal in a blender and grind it.
2. Add in a large bowl the oatmeal, almond flour, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Preheat the oven to 180C.
4. Melt the butter in low heat.
5. Mix the Stevia, vanilla, egg and milk. Add the melted butter and stir it well with a stick blender.
6. Add the egg mixture to the oatmeal mixture. Stir it a few times with w food spoon.
7. Pour the batter in a slightly greased 21*21 cake pan. Bake it for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center come out clean.
Cut the cake when is cold, I used orange for decoration.