Baileys Cheesecake Brownies
This is a finger linking brownie dessert what I am sure you will bake it many many times.
220 gr unsalted butter
20 gr dark chocolate
200 gr vanilla sugar
120 gr plain flour
glug of Baileys
440 gr cream cheese
85 gr icing sugar
good glug Baileys
1. Preheat the oven to 150C.
2. Melt the chocolate with the butter, Remove from the heat, add the sugar and stir then leave to cool slightly.
3. Beat the eggs one at a time into the brownie mixture, beating until it is glossy. Stir in the Baileys until well combined then gradually fold in the flour then pour into the cake tin (38 cm)
4. Beat together the cream cheese and sugar, dd the egg and mix then stir in the Baileys until all is well combined. Top the levelled brownie mixture with the cheesecake mixture and using a knife, gently swirl it into the chocolate mixture.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until just set in the middle.
Leave to cool in the tin for 15-20 minutes before cutting into squares.