Strawberry no-bake flourless ricotta cake
It is very easy to prepare and the result will be a delicious tasty strawberry cheesecake.
500 gr. unsalted ricotta
1/3 cup oats
3 tablespoon 100% coconut oil
2 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 teaspoon dark cacao powder
6 gr Stevia
1 lemon grated peel
1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
3 tablespoon low fat yogurt or Greek yogurt
1 pack dr Oetker cake red gelatin
1. Heat the coconut oil with butter, place oats in a bowl, add 2gr Stevia, cacao powder and the melted butter and mix it well. Place the mixture in a cake round baking plate or box (where you want to make your dessert) and press it firmly. Put the plate in the fridge.
2. In a bowl mix together the Stevia, ricotta, vanilla sugar, lemon peel and yogurt.
3. Prepare the gelatin after the pack instructions, add 5 tablespoons from the heated gelatin in the ricotta mixture and mix it well.
4. Place the mixture on the oats from fridge, add some strawberry onto and pour the gelatin onto.
5. Place the cake in the fridge for 5-6 hours or for overnight.