1/2 can mushroom
150 gr chicken cubes
1 Lebanese cucumber
100 ml yogurt low fat
1 teaspoon oregano
2 teaspoon thyme
2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Marinade the chicken cubes with oregano and one teaspoon thyme.
2. Put 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and hit it, than add the mushrooms, fry them good, drizzle with thyme and some salt,place them in a plate.
3. Grate the cucumber and mix it with yogurt, pop the mixture in a little bowl.
4. Place the salad in a bowl, add some cheese and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
5. Fry the chicken cubes a few minutes, until turn white and pop them near the mushrooms.
Enjoy your great healthy dinner.