Stuffed ricotta dumplings
500 gr unsalted ricotta
4 gr Stevia
1 grated lemon peel
half teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
4 -5 tablespoon coconut or almond flour
10 crunched almonds
1. Mix in a bowl the ricotta , Stevia, eggs, coconut flour and vanilla extract, mix it well until combine, place in the fridge for 2-3 hour.
2. Pour 1,5 L of water in a pot, add a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon oil and heat the water until is boiling, than lower the heat so is still simmering, but not full boil.
3. In a pan fry the crunched almonds.
4. Cut the strawberries, form balls (table tennis size balls) from ricotta and place the strawberry inside the ball. Carefully pop the balls in hot water, gently stir the bottom with a wooden spoon to not stick to the bottom and let it to cook. When the balls rise on top of water in approx 10 minutes, your dumplings are ready.
5. Remove the dumplings with a slotted spoon and place in the crunched almonds, carefully roll and spoon the crumbs over the dumplings. Place on a serving platter.
Post a Comment