Cheese stuffed mushrooms
Mushrooms go well with thyme so never forgot to use them together.
I actually prefer to stick to small/medium mushrooms, rather than the big ones what you see in restaurants.
250 gr champion mushrooms
50 gr grated Parmesan 50 gr Feta cheese
250 gr mixed veggies
2 cloves garlic
1. Clean the mushroom and wash them, than wipe them well. Pop out the stems one by one.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan, add some thyme and garlic, pop the mushrooms in the pan, drizzle with a bit of olive oil on the top and fry them on both sides.
3. Mix the grated Parmesan with Feta.
4. Prepare the mixed veggies after the instructions from the back of pack.
5. Using a small teaspoon, smear mounds of filling on the top of each hot mushroom cap, pressing slightly to get it down into the cavity. Place back the mushrooms in the pan and heat them for a few minutes.
6. Serve with mixed veggies , you can add garlic mixed with yogurt or plain low fat yogurt.