Flourless coconut cake
You can pour on the top homemade jam if you don`t like the cacao taste. Use fresh grated coconut for a better taste.
Do not forget about portion control.
Ingredients, 1 cup=250 ml
1 cup almond flour
half cup ground wholegrain rolled oats
half cup grated coconut
half teaspoon baking powder
half teaspoon baking soda
1 cup milk or almond or coconut milk
4,5 tablespoon melted coconut oil
7 gr Stevia
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1,5 melted coconut oil
2 gr Stevia
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Whisk together the eggs, 4,5 tablespoon of coconut oil and Stevia. Add the milk and mix it well.
3. In a large bowl mix together the coconut, oats, almond flour, baking soda and powder.
4. Mix the liquid mixture to the almond flour mixture. Pour the cake batter in a slightly greased 21*21 cm cake pan.
5. Bake it for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake, come out clean.
6. Mix the cacao powder with the 2 gr Stevia and add the 1,5 tablespoon melted coconut oil, whisk together and pour on the cake.