Chicken in curcuma and curry sauce
300 gr chicken breast
1 medium onion
1 big tomato choped
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon coconut powder
1 cup water
3 teaspoon curcuma (turmeric) powder
2 teaspoon curry powder
half teaspoon ground ginger
half teaspoon ground black pepper
salt to taste
150 gr plain yogurt
1 tablespoon corn flour
1. Cut the chicken breast in cubes and fry them in one tablespoon oil until they get white. When they are ready white place them in a dish.
2. Cut the onion and fry them until they get soft in the oil where you fried the chicken. Add the smashed garlic and tomato and cook it for 3-5 minutes on medium heat, stirring a few times.
3. Add the black pepper, coconut powder and pour half cup water on it. Cover the pan with a lid and on medium heat cook 3 minutes, then add the chicken cubes and sprinkle with the curry, ginger and curcuma, stir it well.
4. Add the half cup of water and cook it 15 minutes on medium heat, covered the saucepan with a lid.
5. Mix the yogurt with the corn flour and add to the chicken sauce, bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring a few times. Sprinkle with the salt to taste.