Banana and coconut muffins
I added some healthy chocolate cream, Chocolate cream with avocado and Strawberry jam without sugar for a better taste. Both of the fillings you can include in your diet and can be eaten by people who suffer from diabetes.
Never forget the Portion Control especial if you make diet or you suffer from diabetes.
1 cup almond powder ( 200ml )
2 ripped banana
half cup coconut flakes
5 gr Stevia
4 tablespoon melted coconut oil
2 large eggs
150 ml coconut milk
half tsp soda bicarbonate
1. Whisk the eggs and Stevia. Add the smashed ripped banana. Pour the milk and oil to it, mix it well.
2. In another bowl mix the coconut, almond and soda bicarbonate.
3. Pour the milk mixture to the coconut mixture and stir with a wooden spoon.
4. Place the dough in the cupcake paper, put 1 teaspoon of jam on the top.
5. Bake on 180 C for 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown.