No bake cheese and chocolate cake
Do not forget to use bio lemon and good quality of dark chocolate.
200 gr oat cookies or graham crackers
50 gr dark chocolate
60 gr unsalted melted butter
250 gr curd cheese or unsalted ricotta
1 1/5 teaspoon vanilla sugar
2 tablespoon icing sugar
half lemon grated peel
200 ml whipped cream
3 tablespoon Greek yogurt or full fat yogurt
1 teaspoon instant gelatin
1 teaspoon Whip it (whipping cream aid) or whipping cream stabilizer
100 gr dark chocolate
1 tablespoon oil
1. Place the crackers in a food processor together with the 50 gr chocolate and pulse until finely ground. Pour the melted butter and stir it until the mixture is well combined
2. Press the graham cracker mixture firmly in the bottom of a 24 cm pan, refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until you make the cream.
3. Beat the whipped cream, add the Whip it and beat it together until you get a strong foam.
4. Whit a food processor or mixer mix together the cheese and yogurt, add the gelatin, grated lemon peel,vanilla and icing sugar, mix it well and at the last add the whipping cream, now you will need to use a wooden spoon to mix together the cheese and whipping cream.
5. Pour the cream onto crust and place in the fridge until you make the chocolate cream.
6. In the microwave or above steam, melt the chocolate and mix with the oil.
7. Pour the chocolate cream on the cake and place back into fridge until serving.