Healthy paleo crepes with apple filling (paleo, dairy free )
I love crepes, especially the Hungarians ones. It was a hard job to get a perfect recipe for my taste, but I believe this recipe will be delicious for everyone who tries it.
4 tablespoon arrowroot flour
4 tablespoon coconut flour
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon Stevia
2 large eggs
250 ml water
2 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
or gingerbread spices
1. Whisk the eggs with salt, Add both type of flour. Stevia and constantly add the water. Pop in the fridge for 1-2 hour.
2. Peel the apple and grate or blend in a blender. Place the apple with spices in a saucepan and on low fire cook for a few minutes.
3. Wish the crepes batter, add the coconut oil. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
4. Fry the first part for 2 minutes , than slowly turn and fry the other part for 1 minutes.
5. Place some filling inside the crepes and roll it. Sprinkle with cinnamon.