Raw cashew coconut cake (paleo, raw no bake cake)
I have been seeing so many photos on the internet about raw cashew cake, so I said let's give a try. This raw cake is so but so delicious, I am sorry that I did not make it before.
For base: (you can use any type of nuts -peanut no-)
half cup cashew
half cup desiccated coconut flakes
6 tablespoon dates paste
4 tablespoon water
1 1/5 mug white cashew
1 mug coconut cream
4 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon cacao powder
half orange est
1/4 desiccated coconut flakes
1 teaspoon Stevia
1. Soak the cashew at least 5 hours, for the cream.
2. Blend all the ingredients for the cake base until is combined, than place on a plate and pop in the fridge.
3. Place the cashew in a blender and blend it well, than slowly add the coconut cream and desiccated coconut, and blend it. Once you blend the cream divide in 2 parts.
3. Add the cacao in one part with the Stevia and 2 tablespoon chia seeds and the orange zest.
4. Pop 2 tablespoon chia seeds in coconut cream, and place the cream on the top of the base.
5. Slowly add the cacao cream.
Pop the cake in fridge for 6-8 hours (overnight)