Tomato Beef Stew
I had some Beef Stew remained from yesterday so I thought to make some changes in the leftover. How I had tomato sauce in the fridge, I thought to add to the Beef Stew. The result is a savory tomato sauce stew.
The Beef Stew recipe you can find by clicking on : Beef Paprika Stew with Pasta
1,5 dl tomato sauce (100% natural)
2 tsp oregano,
1 tsp ground black pepper
half bell pepper
1. Cover the meat with water and bring to a boil.
2. Cut the tomato and belle pepper and add to the Stew. When the Beef Stew is boiling add the black pepper.
3. Stir the tomato sauce with oregano, add 1 tsp of sugar and 1 dl water. Add when the Stew is boiling.
4. Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Serve it whit pasta or rice.