Vegetable soup with meatballs
Feel free to add other condiments to taste or add chilly for a hot taste. For the meatballs you can use meat from pork, veal, beef, turkey, lamb.
350 gr frozen vegetable mix (or diced carrots, beans, green beans,parsnip)
half medium onion diced
150 gr minced meat
50 gr rice
1 tablespoon semolina or bread crumbs
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon caraway seeds
2 cloves garlic
1 vegetables stock cube
1 teaspoon vinegar
3 tablespoon yogurt
1. Place the diced onion in 1 tablespoon oil in a pot and fry it for 2 minutes, add the caraway seeds.
2. When you can smell the seeds flavor, add the vegetables. Pour 2 L of water on the vegetables, add 1 teaspoon salt and the stock cubes and bring it to a boil. Let it to boil for 10 minutes.
3. Mix the meat with salt, washed rice and egg white. Add the semolina and form little balls using your wet hands.
4. Mix in a mug the egg yolk with the yogurt and add 1 smashed clove of garlic.
5. Add meatballs to the vegetable soup, add 1 smashed garlic and let it to cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
6. Add 3 tablespoon of hot soup to the yolk mixture and pour in the soup. Bring to a boil and remove from the heat.
Add the vinegar and parsley.