Gluten,- dairy- nuts free brownie (paleo, atkins)
Hands up who likes brownies? Or who has a sweet tooth? Yep I imagine that, many of us are carving for sweets.
This recipe main ingredient, the sweet potato, made many hard topic on the internet between the paleo follower. Is sweet potato paleo or not? I will let you to decide.
3 cups of grated raw sweet potato ( I prefer the orange one)
1/4 cup olive or coconut oil
1/5 cup coconut cream
2 teaspoon Stevia
1/2 cup cacao powder
2 tablespoon coconut flour or psyllium husk
2 large organic eggs
3/4 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 tablespoon baking soda
3/4 can coconut cream
2 tablespoon natural strawberry zest
1. In a bowl mix together the eggs and Stevia, once is mixed well pour the oil and add the cream with cacao powder and mix it well.
2. Add the baking powder and baking soda to the mixture.
3. Pour the mixture on the grated sweet potato and mix it until combine.
4. Bake on 180 C for 30 minutes.
5. Let it to chill before cutting it, it have to be cold before adding the topping.
6. Turn your mixer or hand beaters to high speed, and whip the coconut cream for 3 minutes, until it becomes fluffy and light. Mix in the strawberry zest. Pour the topping on the brownies
We like it if I let in the fridge for overnight, yummy.
For more paleo recipes follow me on Instagram @my_paleo_wife