Oven baked marinated chicken wings
I think everybody should make at home her own chicken wings and forgot about the junk foods. This recipe is more healthier and tastier.
3 lbs chicken wings
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup water
1 teaspoon dry mustard seeds
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
1/2 teaspoon dill
1. Pop wings in greased baking pan.
2. Heat butter, soy sauce, sugar, water mustard seeds, dill and garlic powder until butter and sugar melt.
3. Cool the sauce a bit, pour over wings and marinate at least 2 hours, turning once or twice.
4. Bake in same pan at 375 F for 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally. (Use the plumpest chicken wings you can find; if you have the normal scrawny ones, don't cook longer than 75 minutes)
5. Drain on paper towels and serve.