Fried lamb liver with garlic
My favorite recipe is one very simple, I suppose the secret is to let the liver for a few hours in milk and add some garlic cloves, but before that you will need to soak in cold water for overnight.
250 gr cleaned liver
4-5 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon marjoram
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
for salad : picked cucumber, salad, Feta
1. Remove the liver skin (or film from the surface of liver) and any blood vessels you can find. Was under running cold water and and drain well on kitchen paper.
2. Smash 3 cloves garlic and pop them in a food box with lid or Melton dish , add 3-4 tablespoon olive oil and add the balsamic vinegar.
3. Cut the liver in half inch wide strips.
4. Heat olive oil over high heat in a pan. Add the liver slices and garlic and fry till the liver browned and cooked, about 2-3 min on both sides, cover the pan with a lid and fry another 1 minutes. I like it well done, but if you wish the inside to be pink, than you should fry every side for 1-2 minutes.
5. Pop the liver in the box where you mix the garlic and oil and let it aside for 2-4 minutes, in this time you can prepare the salad.