Paleo date and coconut rolls (paleo, gluten-,diary-, egg and nuts free)
It is a long time since I have been wanting to make a new dates rolls, hence I thought to to make one dairy and flour free and off course no baking.
I still had some ground pistachio so I use to sprinkle to top with it.
8 tbsp dates paste
2 tbsp coconut cream
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tspn lemon zest
6 tbsp coconut cream (I am using Thai Choice coconut cream)
5 tbsp desiccated coconut flakes
1 tsp Stevia
1. Heat the dates paste in microwave with coconut milk for 30 second. Mix the mixture well, add the coconut flour too. Add another spoon of coconut cream to have a moisture what you can easy form.
2. Use a rolling pin (or a cling film) to form a rectangle from the mixture on a plastic film. Let is to chill for a few minutes.
3. Mix the coconut cream, with Stevia and desiccated coconut flakes. Place the mixture on the brown mixture and form the same size of rectangle.
4. With the help of the plastic film roll the two mixture .
5. Sprinkle the roll with pistachio or grated lemon peel.
6. Pop in the fridge for 2-3 hour until chill.